Hearing Aid Sound Voice Amplifier 1 Pair Included
Our 2020 New Style rechargeable Hearing aids amplifiers help you listen to sounds loudly and clearly
Our product is convenient to carry, it is invisible and mini designed for portability. It makes you feel more comfortable. It is perfect for chatting with family and friends, for watching a movie and hearing your coworkers. It can greatly reduce noise, provides good sound quality and helps you to hear clearly whether you are indoors or outdoors.
As a compact In-The-Ear (ITE) hearing aide, it is an excellent opportunity if you are looking for an effective device which is also low-priced or if you need a backup pair for your current hearing aids.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High-Quality Components
- Noise Reduction Technology
- USB Rechargeable
- Durable, Reliable
- Mini Design For Portability
- Anti-shock & Anti-Drop
- User-Friendly Design (SIMPLE)
- Light Weight (less than 10 grams!)
- Adjustable Volume
- Long-Lasting Rechargeable Battery
How to use:
Statistics and facts about hearing loss
Hearing loss affects 48 million people in the United States. Hearing loss can occur at birth or can develop at any age. There have been many advances in all aspects of hearing health care so that from the youngest infant to the eldest senior citizen, there are new and exciting options available to help.
Treatment options vary depending on the degree or type of hearing loss, age of onset and individual lifestyle needs. If you suspect that you or a family member has a hearing loss, the best place to start is with a hearing evaluation by a licensed audiologist.
We hope these hearing loss facts – some of which may surprise you – expand your understanding of hearing loss and inspire you to take action!
Hearing loss: Prevalence
- 48 million Americans have a significant hearing loss.
- 1 out of 3 people over age 65 have some degree of hearing loss.
- 2 out of 3 people over 75 have a hearing loss.
- 14% of those ages 45-64 have some type of hearing loss.
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) affects 50 million people in the United States.
Hearing loss facts: Children
- Approximately 3 million children in the U.S. have a hearing loss; 1.3 million of them are under the age of three.
- Hearing loss occurs in 5 out of every 1,000 newborns.
- Babies are never too young to have their hearing tested.
- With early identification and appropriate services, deaf children can develop communication skills at the same rate as their hearing peers.
- Over 90% of deaf children are born to hearing parents.
- 15% of children between the ages of 6-19 have a measurable hearing loss in at least one ear.
- A mild hearing loss can cause a child to miss as much as 50% of classroom discussion.
2 x Hearing aid
1 x Case
1 x User Manual
Unhappy with your product? We'll take it back!
We truly believe all our products are of high quality and have confidence that you are 100% SATISFIED with everything you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
However, if you don't have a positive experience for any reason, just let us know and we'll make things right by offering you a replacement or refund within 30 days of delivery. We want you to realize that buying from us is 100% RISK-FREE with our 30 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE.
Ordering from us is 100% SAFE AND SECURE. All transactions on our website are SSL encrypted and your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.
If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us here. We'll be glad to help you out.
Orders are usually shipped within 2 to 4 business days.
After dispatch, please allow 7 to 12 business days for your product(s) to arrive. However, the delivery may take a little longer than usual due to holidays.
A tracking number will be provided for every order so you can monitor the movement of your parcel.
We provide FREE Shipping on all orders over £75.00 GBP. For orders below £75.00 GBP, a flat rate of £1.95 GBP plus £2 GBP per item in your cart will be charged.